WHITE TABLE LAMP
Table lamp by Einar Johansen for Soholm 1960s. Beautiful hexagonal shaped lamp stand with vintage shade included
WHITE CERAMIC table lamp by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj in the 1960s – beautiful hexagonal shaped white lamp-stand with vintage shade included, all in excellent vintage condition.
A charming table lamp with hexagonal shaped body, narrowing cylindrical neck and a beautiful glossy white glaze. The body features indented leaf-like shapes on the side, which underlines the hexagonal shape, whereas as the neck is kept smooth. Underneath signed with EJ for Einar Johansen.
To match the beautiful pure color of the lamp-stand, we have found a red vintage plastic shade (shown in the photos) with pierced holes from where the light escape through when lit. It is not original to the lamp-stand, but it is contemporary, and the colors compliments each other, giving the table lamp personality and character. It would easily fit in everywhere in the modern home – on a lamp table or credenza in the living room or even as bedside lamp.
All original, but rewired with 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and fitted Euro-style two-pin plug, which is easily changed to your specific plug. Original on/off switch on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 56 cm | 22.0 inches
- Height excl. socket: 27.5 cm | 10.8 inches
- Shade diameter: 35.5 cm | 14.0 inches
- Shade height: 26.5 cm | 10.4 inches
- Base width: 16 cm | 6.3 inches
- Ceramic, Plastic
- Red, White
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. The red vintage shade is included and is in very good vintage condition with few signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.