ORIENT TABLE LAMP
Beautiful aluminum table light by Jo Hammerborg for Fog & Morup in 1963 with vintage shade, in very good vintage condition
ORIENT TABLE LAMP – designed by Jo Hammerborg for Fog & Mørup in 1968 – very attractive aluminum table lamp!
A teardrop-shaped table light in solid aluminum and characterized by soft, almost hypnotizing lines. Fitted with a rubber pad underneath to avoid any scratching to the furniture. The rubber pad is hallmarked Fog & Mørup A/S, Made in Denmark, E 7188.
The organic shape is emphasized by the beige fabric shade with a wavy border near the top and bottom, shown in the photos – it gives the light a very classic Scandinavian look. Super charming table lamp with vintage shade included. It would easily fit in almost anywhere in the modern home – maybe on a shelf, on a same period credenza – or on a small lamp table near your favorite sitting area.
All original including 2 m (6′ 6.7″) light gray plastic cord and fitted Euro-style two-pin plug – which can be fitted with a plug adapter, or is easily changed to your specific plug. Original on/off switch on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 43.5 cm | 17.1 inches
- Shade diameter: 27 cm | 10.6 inches
- Shade height: 21.5 cm | 8.5 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Aluminum, Fabric
- Aluminum, Beige
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few normal signs of usage and age – there is some superficial scratches on the base. The shade, shown in the photos, is included and is in very good vintage condition with few normal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.