Blue table lamp by Einar Johansen for Soholm in the 1960s – with vintage shade included, all in excellent vintage condition
BLUE TABLE LAMP, no. 1008 by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj in 1964 – gorgeous glazed table light with blue nuances and vintage checkered shade included.
A beautiful ceramic table lamp with a round body narrowing in to a round neck, all covered with a thick dark blue glossy glaze. The body is decorated with a repetitive pattern, emphasized by a darker blue tone, while the neck is kept smooth, and is slightly lighter in the blue tone.
To match the beautiful blue glazing, we have found a vintage checkered fabric shade – it is not original to the lamp-stand but contemporary and complements the blue nuances without taking any focus off the lamp-stand. With its stylish expression it would easily fit in everywhere in the modern home – on a lamp table in a corner of a sitting area, welcoming guest in a hallway on a dresser or even as bedside lamp.
Underneath signed EJ for Einar Johansen and numbered 1008.
All original, but rewired with 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and fitted Euro-style two-pin plug – which can be fitted with a plug adapter, or is easily changed to your specific plug. Original on/off switch on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 44 cm | 17.3 inches
- Height excl. socket: 22.5 cm | 8.9 inches
- Shade diameter: 22.5 cm | 8.9 inches
- Shade height: 20.5 cm | 8.1 inches
- Base width: 11.5 cm | 4.5 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Ceramic, Fabric
- Blue, White
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. The vintage shade is in excellent vintage condition, minimal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.