LAVENDER TABLE LAMP
1960s Danish glass table light by unknown producer – with vintage shade included, in excellent vintage condition
LAVENDER TABLE LAMP, 1960s Danish blown glass table light with vintage beige shade included, in excellent vintage condition.
A beautiful lavender glass table lamp with a charming bottle-like body, and a short neck ending in a teak collar. The delicate lavender color plays well with the dark warm teak collar.
The beige fabric shade (shown in the photos) is not original to the lamp stand, but compliments the beautiful color of the lamp stand, while also emphasizing its organic shape. An attractive table lamp that would fit in anywhere in the modern home – in the living room, in the bedroom or even in the hallway.
All original including 1,8 m (5′ 10.9″) white plastic cord, fitted with on/off switch placed at convenient height at the cord and standard Euro style two-pin plug – which is easily changed to your specific plug. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 49.5 cm | 19.5 inches
- Height excl. socket: 31 cm | 12.2 inches
- Shade width: 21 cm | 8.3 inches
- Shade height: 18 cm | 7.1 inches
- Base width: 12 cm | 4.7 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Glass, Teak
- Beige, Lavender, Teak
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. The vintage shade is in very good vintage condition, few normal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.