LARGE TABLE LAMP
Tall beautiful brass table lamp with white Le Klint shade by Danish producer in the 1970s – elegant and classic table light
LARGE TABLE LAMP with Le Klint shade from the 1970s. Tall beautiful brass lacquered table light with white Le Klint shade included.
A very elegant brass lacquered aluminum table lamp with a circular base, narrowing into a straight column-like neck and a vintage pleated Le Klint shade. The shiny brass captures the contours of the surroundings, while the white shade complete the classic look.
The stylish combination of white and golden warm brass will compliment any home – on a lamp table near a sitting area or as a bedside light in the bedroom or even welcoming guests in the hall way.
All original including 2,3 m (7′ 6.6″) black plastic cord, fitted with on/off switch placed at convenient height at the cord and Euro style plug – which can be fitted with a plug adapter, or is easily changed to your specific plug. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective plastic cover.
- Height: 55 cm | 21.7 inches
- Height excl. socket: 32.5 cm | 12.8 inches
- Shade diameter: 44 cm | 17.3 inches
- Shade height: 25 cm | 9.8 inches
- Base width: 20.5 cm | 8.1 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Aluminum (lacquered), Plastic
- Brass, White
- Design year
- ca. 1970s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Good Vintage Condition (7/10)
- Normal signs of usage and age. The shade, which is included, is in good vintage condition with normal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.