HEIBERG TABLE LIGHT
Danish mid century porcelain lamp stand by Søholm Stentøj in the 1960s – with vintage hessian shade included, all in excellent vintage condition
HEIBERG TABLE LIGHT by Soholm Stentoj in the 1960s – Danish vintage table lamp with hessian shade included, in excellent vintage condition.
A classic table light with a column-like shape, made in porcelain and brass. It is comprised of a tall twelve-sided porcelain body and a narrow octagonal shaped porcelain neck, with brass caps on the top and bottom, and a band around its middle, to emphasize the shape.
The yellow hessian shade is not original to the lamp stand, but contemporary and compliments the delicate white porcelain and the golden brass, emphasizing the stylish expression of the lamp stand. It could be a beautiful addition to any hallway welcoming guest, or in the bedroom creating a cozy feel, or perhaps in the living accenting a Scandinavian modern decor.
All original including 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and Euro style plug- which can be fitted with a plug adapter, or is easily changed to your specific plug. The on/off switch is placed on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 48.5 cm | 19.1 inches
- Height excl. socket: 28.5 cm | 11.2 inches
- Shade diameter: 24 cm | 9.4 inches
- Shade height: 19 cm | 7.5 inches
- Base width: 10 cm | 3.9 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Brass, Hessian, Porcelain
- Brass, White, Yellow
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Søholm Stentøj
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- No chips, cracks or other damage! The shade, which is included, is in excellent vintage condition with minimal signs of usage and age. Check the photos!
- DVD item no.