CERAMIC TABLE LAMP
Danish mid century lamp stand with hare’s fur glaze by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj in the 1960s, vintage olive-green shade included
CERAMIC TABLE LAMP by Einar Johansen for Søholm in the 1960s – Danish hare’s fur glaze lamp stand with vintage fabric shade included, in excellent vintage condition.
A beautiful ceramic table lamp with a cylindrical base and short narrowing neck, all covered a pale brown hare’s fur glaze. When you look closely at the glazing, it reveals tiny hints of green, which only adds to the overall speckled look. The lamp stand is fitted with a contemporary olive-green, which compliments the lovely hare’s fur glaze.
With its subtle yet very decorative glazing and the olive-green shade, this table lamp would fit in almost everywhere – on a lamp table in a corner of a sitting area or as bedside lamp, even welcoming guests on a credenza in a entry way.
All original, but rewired with 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and fitted Euro-style two-pin plug – which can be fitted with a plug adapter, or is easily changed to your specific plug. Original on/off switch on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective plastic cover.
- Height: 45 cm | 17.7 inches
- Height excl. socket: 23.5 cm | 9.3 inches
- Shade diameter: 28.5 cm | 11.2 inches
- Shade width: 23.5 cm | 9.3 inches
- Base width: 10.5 cm | 4.1 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Ceramic, Textile
- Brown, Green
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. The shade shown in the photos is included and is in very good vintage condition with few signs of usage and age. Check the photos!
- DVD item no.