STONEWARE TABLE LAMP
Cute brown and gray lamp stand with vintage warm yellow shade included from 1974, in excellent vintage condition
STONEWARE TABLE LAMP from 1974 – charming brown and gray lamp stand with vintage yellow fabric shade included.
A cute brown lamp stand featuring a round body, slightly wider towards the top than at the bottom, and a long cylindrical neck. The base features a dark gray star-like decoration on the body, whereas the rest of the lamp stand is covered with a light brown nuances with a sandy finish.
The star-like decoration gives this table lamp character, while the warm yellow fabric shade (not original to the lamp stand) adds a stylish touch and match the brown nuances of the lamp with its woven hints of brown. A 1970s charming table lamp, that would look beautiful as bedside light, or on a lamp stand near a sitting area.
All original, including 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) plastic cord with Euro style plug, which is easily changed to your specific plug- which can be fitted with a plug adapter, or is easily changed to your specific plug. The bulb mount features on/off switch.
Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective plastic cover.
- Height: 34.5 cm | 13.6 inches
- Height excl. socket: 18 cm | 7.1 inches
- Shade width: 18 cm | 7.1 inches
- Shade height: 17 cm | 6.7 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Fabric, Stoneware
- Brown, Gray
- Design year
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. Underneath hallmarked HW 74. The shade, which is included, is in good vintage condition with few normal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.