ORREFORS TABLE LAMP
No. rd 1321 – 1960s pink glass table lamp with vintage textile shade included, all in very good vintage condition
ORREFORS TABLE LAMP, no. rd 1321 – 1960s beautiful pink glass table light with vintage olive-green textile shade, in very good vintage condition.
A gorgeous translucent pink glass table lamp with a curved body, narrow neck and brass collar on top. The color of the glass is translucent pink, which turns almost light-purple as the daylight passes through the glass, whereas the color turns more red in the tone when the table lamp is lit.
The olive-green textile shade (shown in the photos) is not original to the lamp stand, but compliments the beautiful color of the lamp stand, while also emphasizing its stylish expression. A super attractive table lamp that would fit in anywhere in the modern home – in the living room, in the bedroom or even in the hallway.
All original, but rewired with 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and fitted Euro-style two-pin plug, which is easily changed to your specific plug. Original on/off switch on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 53 cm | 20.9 inches
- Height excl. socket: 29 cm | 11.4 inches
- Shade diameter: 27 cm | 10.6 inches
- Shade height: 23 cm | 9.1 inches
- Base width: 15 cm | 5.9 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Brass, Crystal glass, Textile
- Brass, Green, Pink
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Carl Fagerlund (presumed)
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Very few signs of usage and age – one tiny tiny chip on the bottom rim (seen in photo 9). The vintage shade is in very good vintage condition, few normal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.