Table lamp by Jette Helleroe for AXELLA in the 1970s. Attractive ceramic lamp stand with vintage shade included
TABLE LAMP, NO. 321 by Jette Hellerøe in the 1970s for AXELLA Design – attractive brown lamp-stand with vintage checkered shade included, in excellent vintage condition.
A ceramic table lamp with a short wide body and a tall cylindrical neck, all covered with a matte brown and black glaze. The intriguing glaze spans over black swirl-like pattern on the neck over a black spiderweb pattern on the body’s plateau to a dripping black on the body. Underneath the black, the earthy brown tones are domination with hints of red and orange.
The vintage checkered fabric shade compliments the spiderweb pattern and the color nuances in the glazing and gives this table lamp personality. An attractive 1970s piece that would fit perfectly in the living room on a credenza or shelf.
All original including 2,5 m (8′ 2.4″) plastic cord and Euro style plug, which is easily changed to your specific plug. The on/off switch is located on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional.
Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 42.5 cm | 16.7 inches
- Height excl. socket: 20.5 cm |8.1
- Shade diameter: 27 cm | 10.6 inches
- Shade height: 23.5 cm | 9.3 inches
- Base width: 16 cm |6.3 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Black, Brown
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age, no cracks or chips! The shade, shown in the photos is included, and is in very good vintage condition with few signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.