Ceramic table lamp by Einar Johansen for Soholm 1960s. Danish vintage ceramic table lamp with vintage off-white shade included
NO. 1050 Ceramic table lamp by Einar Johansen in the 1960s for Soholm – gorgeous brown glazed ceramic lamp stand with off-white vintage shade included, all in excellent vintage condition.
A beautiful ceramic lamp stand with a raised pyramid shaped body, short neck and a gorgeous rich glossy brown glaze. The body is decorated with an embossed repetitive pattern of triangles or pyramids, emphasized by a light tones of brown and black horizontal lines. The brown body is encompassed by an almost black neck and base, which makes the brown middle stand out even more. Underneath signed Søholm Stentøj Denmark, EJ (for Einar Johansen) and numbered 1050.
The off-white fabric shade shown in the photos is included, but not original to the lamp stand. It match the beautiful glaze very well with its repetitive pattern of brown squares, and make the lamp stand pop. It would easily fit in everywhere in the modern home – on a lamp table or credenza in the living room or setting the mood in a bedroom as bedside lamp.
All original, but rewired with 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and fitted Euro-style two-pin plug, which is easily changed to your specific plug. Original on/off switch on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 51 cm | 20.1 inches
- Height excl. socket: 28 cm |11.0
- Shade diameter: 27 cm | 10.6 inches
- Shade height: 26.5 cm | 10.4 inches
- Base width: 15 cm |5.9 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Ceramic, Fabric
- Brown, Off-white
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age – no cracks or chips. The off-white shade is included and is in very good vintage condition with few signs of usage and age (slightly egg-shaped). Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.