BRASS TABLE LAMP
1940s Large empire style brass table light with three lion-claw feet, cream shade included, all in very good vintage condition
BRASS TABLE LAMP – Danish vintage design from 1940s – large empire style brass table light with three lion-claw feet and cream white shade included.
An attractive table lamp, comprised of a thick triangular shaped brass base, upon which a three lion-claw feet stands, holding a round granite ball with a burnished brass column on top. The burnished column ends in a brass flower bud, which holds the bulb socket.
The cream-white textile shade, which is included, compliments the mixed materials of lamp stand, and underlines the empire style. The impressively large lion-claw feet capture your attention no matter where you would place it – as a statement piece on a credenza, as bedside light or welcoming your guests in a hallway.
All original, but rewired with 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and Euro style plug – which is easily changed to your specific plug. The on/off switch is located on the bulb mount socket. Tested and fully functional.
Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 65 cm | 25.6 inches
- Height excl. socket: 34.5 cm | 13.6 inches
- Shade diameter: 32.5 cm | 12.8 inches
- Shade height: 27 cm | 10.6 inches
- Base width: 18 cm | 7.1 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Brass, Burnished brass, Granite, Textile
- Brass, Brown, Red, White
- Design year
- ca. 1940s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few signs of usage and age. The shade is in very good vintage condition with few normal signs of usage and age – please see the photos!
- DVD item no.