BRASS TABLE LAMP
Stylish brass table light with stone spheres and burnished brass by Scandinavian producer in the 1960s, vintage yellow textile shade included
BRASS TABLE LAMP – Danish vintage design from the 1940s – attractive brass table light with stone spheres and vintage yellow textile shade included, in very good vintage condition.
An intriguing table lamp, comprised of a rounded brass base with three feet, upon which two stone spheres and a brass sphere are placed on top of each other, followed by a burnished brass column to end with a brass sphere on top. The red color in the stone captures your attention, while the brass adds a stylish touch.
The yellow textile shade, which is included, is not original to the lamp stand, but contemporary and compliments the red and golden colors of the lamp stand. When lit, the shade turns orange and creates a cozy atmosphere – perfect for a night stand, or on a lamp table near a sitting area in the living room.
All original, but rewired with 1,2 m (3′ 11.2″) white plastic cord and fitted Euro-style two-pin plug, which is easily changed to your specific plug. Original on/off switch on the bulb socket. Tested and fully functional. Cleaned, labeled and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 48.5 cm | 19.1 inches
- Height excl. socket: 29.5 cm | 11.6 inches
- Width: 16 cm | 6.3 inches
- Shade diameter: 20 cm | 7.9 inches
- Shade height: 20 cm | 7.9 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Brass, Burnished brass, Stone
- Black, Brass, Red
- Design year
- ca. 1940s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few signs of usage and age. The vintage shade is in good vintage condition, normal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.