BLUE TABLE LAMP
No. 6097 ceramic table lamp by Marianne Starck for Michael Andersen & Son 1960s – with vintage off-white textile shade included
BLUE TABLE LAMP, no. 6097 by Marianne Starck for Michael Andersen & Søn in the 1960s – Scandinavian modern blue and light gray table lamp with vintage off-white textile shade included, in excellent vintage condition.
A beautiful ceramic table lamp with a hexagonal shaped base and narrowing neck. The neck is covered with a matte deep blue glaze which stretch down to the top of top of the base but is interrupted by a swirly pattern of light-gray and brown tones, giving a beautiful effect aged look. The sides of the base are on the other hand covered with a matte light-gray glaze which contrasts the blue glazing beautifully.
The cylindrical pleated shade (shown in the photos) is not original to the lamp stand, but contemporary and the off-white tone complements the blue and light gray glazing. It would fit in everywhere in the modern home – on a lamp table in a corner of a sitting area or even as cozy bedside lamp.
Underneath marked 6097, hallmarked with the stamp of Michael Andersen & Søn (three fish inside a triangle).
- Height: 43 cm | 16.9 inches
- Height excl. socket: 24 cm |9.4
- Shade diameter: 22.5 cm | 8.9 inches
- Shade height: 20 cm | 7.9 inches
- Base width: 13 cm |5.1 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Ceramic, Textile
- Blue, Light gray, Off-white
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. The vintage shade is in very good vintage condition, few normal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.