BLACK and BRASS
Table lamp by unknown producer in the 1940s. Danish Art nouveau style table light with new off-white shade included, in very good vintage condition
BLACK and BRASS table lamp – Danish vintage design from the 1940 – charming Art Nouveau style Bakelite and brass table light with unused vintage off-white shade included, in very good vintage condition.
An attractive table lamp made up by a raised brass base with decorative swirls along the bottom rim, and two column-like Bakelite pieces as neck. The three feet base, resembling lion-claw feet, and the linear decoration echoed on the Bakelite columns gives this piece an elegant and stylish expression.
The vintage off-white shade, which is included, emphasizes the elegant expression, making the beautiful details on the lamp-stand stand out. It would look amazing on a small lamp table in a hallway or near your favorite sitting area. It would also make a charming bedside light in the bedroom.
All original, but rewired with 1,5 m (4′ 11.1″) white plastic cord and Euro style plug – which is easily changed to your specific plug. The on/off switch is located on the bulb socket.
Tested and fully functional.
- Height: 44 cm | 17.3 inches
- Height excl. socket: 25.5 cm | 10.0 inches
- Width: 11 cm | 4.3 inches
- Shade width: 22.5 cm | 8.9 inches
- Shade height: 20 cm | 7.9 inches
- No. of bulbs: 1
- Bulb socket size: E27
- Max Watt: 60 W
- Bakelite, Brass
- Black, Brass
- Design year
- ca. 1940s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few normal signs of usage and age. The vintage shade, which is included, is unused with minimal signs of storage. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.