TEAK SEWING TABLE
Beautiful Danish Modern teak sewing cabinet from the 1960s – all in good vintage condition
TEAK SEWING TABLE, 1960s – elegant Danish Modern folding sewing cabinet with three drawers, in good vintage condition.
A charming mid century teak sewing table with a compact body and three drawers in front, carried by four teak legs slightly spreading wider than the body. The body opens up in three levels, with two small drawers and a built-in yarn and accessory storage compartment underneath the table top on the top drawer.
This vintage sewing table or cabinet could be a beautiful addition to most homes with its stylish expression and lovely warm teak – in the living room as a vintage cabinet for small objects, a charming display piece in the hall way or as a beautiful Danish mid-century sewing table in your creative room.
Cleaned (deep cleaned), oil-treated and packed in protective materials.
- Height: 46 cm | 18.1 inches
- Width: 54.5 cm | 21.5 inches
- Depth: 24 cm | 9.4 inches
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Good Vintage Condition (7/10)
- Few normal signs of usage and age. Most noticeable is shown in 10 (which is echoed on the opposite side). Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.