Charming 1960s Danish teak serving platter by unknown producer, in very good vintage condition
TEAK TRAY, charming 1960s Danish teak serving platter in very good vintage condition.
A square serving tray made in solid teak with soft rounded rims and corners. It is divided into four hollow ‘bowls’ – perfect for a variety of snacks, biscuits or the likes without taking too much space on the dining table or buffet table.
It will suit any dining table setting with its sleek shape, rounded rims and gorgeous warm teak color – adding a stylish touch – or as display piece on a credenza in the living room.
Cleaned, treated with oil, and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 2.5 cm | 1.0 inches
- Width: 30.5 cm | 12.0 inches
- Depth: 30 cm | 11.8 inches
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few signs of usage and age. Please see the photos.
- DVD item no.