Attractive teak serving tray or platter complete with 3 blue glass bowls from the 1960s by Danish producer
TEAK TRAY with blue glass bowls by unknown Danish producer, 1960s – beautiful teak serving tray or platter with 3 clear blue glass bowls in excellent vintage condition.
An attractive teak serving tray, rectangular shaped with softly rounded corners, and 3 clear blue glass bowls with smart handles, each placed in a carved room in the tray.
This Scandinavian Modern teak tray or platter would suit any dining table setting with different snacks in the bowls or use as a display piece on a credenza in the living room as the clear blue color of the glass bowls is just amazing.
Cleaned, treated with oil, and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 4 cm | 1.6 inches
- Width: 30 cm | 11.8 inches
- Depth: 12 cm | 4.7 inches
- Glass, Teak
- Blue, Teak
- Design year
- ca. 1960
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. Treated with oil to bring out the warm teak color. Please see the photos.
- DVD item no.