TEAK BOOKENDS (pair)
Pair of mid-century bookends with steel bases by unspecified designer in the 1960s, in excellent vintage condition
TEAK BOOKENDS – a stylish pair of mid century Danish bookends from the 1960s – both in excellent vintage condition.
Minimalist bookends, made in teak with narrow top, wide bottoms and soft rounded corners and sides, and fitted on thin light-gray steel ‘foot’ bases.
Fits beautifully with any bookcase in need of a true original Danish design tune-up!
Cleaned, treated with oil and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 12 cm | 4.7 inches
- Width: 8.5 cm | 3.3 inches
- Depth: 11 cm | 4.3 inches
- Steel, Teak
- Light gray, Teak
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Excellent Vintage Condition - (9/10)
- Minimal signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.