ROSEWOOD BOOKENDS (pair)
Pair of mid-century rosewood bookends with beige steel bases by unknown Danish producer. Both in very good vintage condition
2 ROSEWOOD BOOKENDS – classic mid century Danish design from the 1960s – both in very good vintage condition.
Minimalist bookends, made in rosewood, trapezoid shaped with rounded corners and straight edges, and fitted on thin beige steel ‘foot’ bases.
Fits beautifully with any bookcase in need of a true original Danish design tune-up!
Cleaned, treated with oil, and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 13 cm | 5.1 inches
- Width: 9.5 cm | 3.7 inches
- Depth: 13.5 cm | 5.3 inches
- Rosewood, Steel
- Beige, Rosewood
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Unknown producer
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few signs of usage and age, mainly on the steel bases. Please see the photos.
- DVD item no.