Gorgeous rare complete teak and cast iron fondue set by Flemming Digsmed for Digsmed in the 1960s – all parts in very good vintage condition
FONDUE SET – designed by Digsmed in the 1960s – beautiful complete teak and cast iron fondue set in very good vintage condition.
A very stylish fondue set comprised of a teak Lazy Susan/turntable with a static center, where a cast iron stand with burner and teak base stands holding a cast iron pot with white enameled inner, and finally 6 side dishes in cast iron with white enameled inner placed along the turning part of the Lazy Susan – a magnificent example of Danish Craftsmanship!
This set comes with 6 stainless steel forks with charming teak handles, colored knobs. A beautiful large Lazy Susan would suit any dining table setting with its classic mid-century expression, adding warmth and coziness.
The teak parts are hallmarked Digsmed, and the cast iron parts are hallmarked Langå (the iron company Digsmed collaborated with to produce the fondue sets).
Cleaned (deep-cleaned and sanded), treated with oil and packed in protective plastic cover.
- Diameter: 37 cm | 14.6 inches
- Height: 26.5 cm | 10.4 inches
- Cast iron, Stainless steel, Teak
- Black, Teak
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Flemming Digsmed
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few normal signs of usage and age. The wheel bearing works smoothly but has a faint noise. Fully functional. No chips in any of the enameled parts. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.