TEAK BOOKENDS (set of 4)
Set of 4 Danish vintage bookends with steel bases from the 1960s – in very good vintage condition
4 TEAK BOOKENDS – classic mid century Danish design from the 1960s – all in very good vintage condition.
Minimalist bookend made in teak, narrow top and wide bottoms with soft rounded corners, and fitted on thin off-white steel ‘foot’ bases.
Fits beautifully with any book case in need of a true original Danish design tune-up!
This lot features 4 bookends. Cleaned, treated with oil and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 13 cm | 5.1 inches
- Width: 9.5 cm | 3.7 inches
- Depth: 14.5 cm | 5.7 inches
- Steel, Teak
- Off-white, Teak
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few signs of usage and age. Please see the photos!
- DVD item no.