TEAK BOOKENDS (set of 3)
Stylish set of 3 mid century Danish bookends on steel bases from the 1960s – all three in very good vintage condition
3 TEAK BOOKENDS – stylish mid century Danish design from the 1960s – all three in very good vintage condition.
Minimalist bookends, made in teak with narrow top and wide bottoms and soft rounded corners, and fitted on thin off-white steel ‘foot’ bases.
Fits beautifully with any bookcase in need of a true original Danish design tune-up!
Cleaned, treated with oil and packed in protective bag.
- Height: 13 cm | 5.1 inches
- Width: 9.5 cm | 3.7 inches
- Depth: 14.5 cm | 5.7 inches
- Steel, Teak
- Off-white, Teak
- Design year
- ca. 1960s
- Unspecified designer
- Unspecified producer
- Condition – Very Good Vintage Condition - (8/10)
- Few signs of usage and age, mainly on the steel bases. Please see the photos
- DVD item no.